We provide you with unique gamemodes that gives you a new experience of Minecraft.
We collect statistics as you play. Climb the leaderboard and compete users.
Our friendly community welcomes you to the network and is always there to help you.
Hello Cubecasters! I'm here to showcase new builds and a working skyclans shop that we have all been waiting for! Please come check us out on cubecast.eu!
I. Ships Built by Hepzip! A beautiful sea themed map with 2 monuments on each team.
Tip » Monuments are located on the back and front of each side. Due to the fact front monument is located right next to the opponents spawn a great teamwork will be required. Back monument is easy to sneak upon using ship's sails.
II. Daycycle Built by Raikkou! Fabulous fantasy themed map with great PvP platform with 2 monuments on each team!
Tip » Monuments are located on the very left and right side of a team. It is important that you master PvP skills due to bigger platform that allows you to strafe opponents.
III. Fully Working Shop It's finally here. Full fixed Skyclan Shop supporting Skycoins only.
During the latest weeks, I've studied almost 6 hours everyday to prepare for different types of tests and submissions and therefore I haven't been able to accomblish any new features besides small features or bug fixes. But soon I'll be able to release some new, fun and interesting features.
I've made an early draft of upcoming features I would like to implement to the network, please comment things I haven't added to the list or things that I should prioritize less or more. Comment your suggestions!
- New raid system for SkyClans (will explain later)
- Player settings (join/leave messages, in-game notifications, sounds and more)
- More gadgets in the Lobby shop (elytra, hats and more)
- More features in our Buycraft shop and more features for our Premium rank.
- More maps to the CTM01 rotation. See our current rotation here.
Have a nice day and please comment your ideas so we know how we can make the server as good as possible,
Hello Cubecasters! I'm here to announce new spawn and talk mostly about SkyClans and it's new features and fixes. I'll also give you a basic idea of what Cubecast's future holds right now. I would also like to thank anyone who has been voting and supporting the community since the release!
1.Skycoins One of the things I would like to start of with are Skycoins! From now on credits and skycoins are a different thing. Skycoins are now used in Skyclans servers and are supported by Skyclan's shop as well! Voting now gives you Skycoins instead of Credits.
2. Daily & Weekly Rewards A big new feature that has arrived to Skyclans are rewards. They will be located near spawn. Make sure to check them out every day and gain free Skycoins and other interesting items!
3. Skyclans Spawn New spawn built by me!
Come and see more online!
3.1 Leaderboards We have came across idea to add top #3 Players and Skyclans on the signs! How this would work? Player and his Skyclan would receive external points for killing a player, and losing points for dying!
We have been thinking about running a Capture the Monuments tournament in few weeks, this is what we know so far! #hype
5. Bug Fixes
Please report bugs under the 'Bugs and issues' title!
Badges has been released, they can be purchased in the Shop on the lobby server.
The Inventory system has been released, you can use it to manage your purchased items.
To access the Inventory system, go to Profile & Settings > Inventory on the lobby server.
We have changed the amount of Credits you should be rewarded once you vote. You can vote everyday here.
10% - 100 Credits 30% - 50 Credits 60% - 25 Credits
Some bugs has been fixed in order to remove database disconnections in the lobby.
We will add more exciting maps in a near future, also we have plans to open up Control2 with another map rotation.
Please reply to this post with your own ideas!
Today we released a plugin which migrates your statistics to our new system. Note that this system will only be deployed on our servers until the 7th of November.
How do I migrate my statistics data?
- To migrate the data, simply connect to the server. If you get a green message saying the statistics were migrated; then you are done.
Is name changing available during this period?
- No. During this period of statistic migration, name changing will not work.
What happens if I don't migrate my statistics?
- Well, then your statistics will be empty once you connect to the server again.
Why is this statistic migration required?
- Every player have a unique UUID. This UUID will not change even if your name does. The problem was that we saved a different type of the UUID which changes upon name change. In order to fix this, we need to change this type of UUID and therefore the plugins will not know who you are. But this migration will change this.
Can staff members interact with this new plugin?
- Well, not really. But they can type /migrations in order to see how many players that have migrated their data.